<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/12230719?origin\x3dhttp://yukiko-o--kiko-o.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
.Friday, November 14, 2008 ' 9:33 PM Y

and so amelia and i WALKED from little india to bugis to bras besah to raffles city den to plaza sing today. it isnt very far actually, but considering the number of different routes we took as we got lost so many times, it's rather tiring! plus the number of times we combed PS to decide on what stuff we need and want. it is VERY tiring! but we had fun wreaking havoc again, dont we? :)

as i went blog hopping while slacking ard, it smacked me in the face how our friends are struggling. struggling with their unhappy life. but damn! oblivious, we are. but come to think abt it, how many of us are actually hidden under our own mask, appearing to be all happy in the company of our friends. only that when we sit down and reflect on it, who are we trying to deceive? damn. we arent as happy as we appear to be.

what am i unsatisfied abt, you may ask. ironic it may be, but i dun even know it myself. plain humanity it is, to be overwhelmed. lust. the downfall of every human being, it seems.

this isnt exactly what i expected of a JC life. what happened to the promising excitement? as 12am strikes, come on lets sing and dance. in the middle of a road. on a pouring day. i want to lead a more fulfilling life. one tt i wont regret when i think abt it 10 yrs down the rd. yes, live life to the fullest. but HOW?

no one can ever be really satisfied with their own life, can they? or at least, i'm not. what do i really want? i ponder.

(hsm3--scream lyrics)
Whole worlds upside down, What do I do now? Cause I choke
I don't know, where to go, what's the right team?
I want my own thing. So bad I'm gonna Scream!
I can't choose, so confused! What's it all mean?
I want my own dream. So bad I'm gonna Scream!
(hsm3--scream lyrics)

i think it's time for me to sit down and reflect on myself.

i'm not making sense, am i? uttering nonsense, maybe.







JIAYUN.Y
01011992
17
st. nicks
1 grace '04
2 loyalty '05
3 charity '06
4 charity '07
snco liuqin
victoria jc
08S51:)

CHATY



LINKSY

[[*08S51*]]
[[*3 charity'06, 4 charity'07*]]
[[*the crazy us*]]
[[*amelia*]]
[[*anne*]]
[[*ben*]]
[[*BIKE-ALIVE*]]
[[*cerigwen*]]
[[*chermaine*]]
[[*chewpin*]]
[[*christie*]]
[[*creon*]]
[[*elizabeth*]]
[[*enid*]]
[[*fongsun*]]
[[*hongchew*]]
[[*hongming*]]
[[*huimin*]]
[[*isabel*]]
[[*jianee*]]
[[*jonathon ng *]]
[[*julynn*]]
[[*kahyee*]]
[[*lam yi yong*]]
[[*lijun*]]
[[*michelle*]]
[[*mingcong*]]
[[*muikoon*]]
[[*rebecca*]]
[[*ruiting*]]
[[*ruth*]]
[[*serene*]]
[[*sheng kang*]]
[[*sien*]]
[[*therese*]]
[[*venetta*]]
[[*wanting*]]
[[*weihao*]]
[[*weiliang*]]
[[*weiting*]]
[[*xiaowei*]]
[[*xinyi*]]
[[*xiuxian*]]
[[*yingteng*]]

ARCHIVESY