.Friday, May 09, 2008 ' 2:25 PM Y
OMG! I PASSED NAPFA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT A GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the 1st time-_- MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha. sorry but this is damn unexpected:) n i passed my phy test!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lke finally!!! cos i didn study for any tests at all. i'm sorry mr chan. haha. but who cares la. my life's busy with co now! lack of sleep! co ended at 9.40pm today. damn tired!!! but seeing how much effort the whole co has put in tog.. :) the concert will be a total success!!! haha. I SCARED! omg. haha. had the full dry run today and it's quite ok i guess? except for pai wei which was a total mess and pple getting frustrated and stuff.. and i even dreamt of the co songs ytd night!! all co songs jus kept running in my head the whole night! i even dreamt tt we cant play well! omg! damn scary! n this morn when i was preparing to go sch, i thought i heard the co songs!!! AHHHHHHH. i'm haunted by co now. stresssssssssss. hope everything goes well tmr!! :) CONCERT'S TMR!!!!!!!!!!!! :) JIAYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))))